Easy Office

Analysis of IPCC Nov. 2010 Exam by Bhavin Pathak (IPCC)

Page no : 3

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

Many of my friends who are already appered the November IPCC exams they thought that papers are not so easy thats it and my analysis also convey that and i analyze each and every question on the besis of outer discussion and try to evoluate our point of veiw towards this exams. This veiws are change from person to person that i already said in my disclaimer. So this is the discussion only don't take it as personally and even if i insulted by doing this analysis of ICAI or Experts then I want to say sorry. I also want to say that 70% of my friends are agree with this analysis. So no need to prove that what I am doing by this analysis.

(Guest)

taxaion paper was not at all difficulttt

Anaya Kulkarni (Student) (66 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

It is not about being insulted, its about getting personal.

And I'm confused by your choice of words. Besides, if you plan to put your analysis on a public forum, then you've got to be ready for questions.

I'm simply trying to understand what you want to say. And you still haven't made it very clear what you mean by RTP weightage.

Does it mean the amount of weightage students gave to the RTPs while preparing or the amount of syllabus that was asked from the RTPs?

Replied 11 December 2010

Originally posted by : Anaya Kulkarni

It is not about being insulted, its about getting personal.

And I'm confused by your choice of words. Besides, if you plan to put your analysis on a public forum, then you've got to be ready for questions.

I'm simply trying to understand what you want to say. And you still haven't made it very clear what you mean by RTP weightage.

Does it mean the amount of weightage students gave to the RTPs while preparing or the amount of syllabus that was asked from the RTPs?

I just put RTP weightage for information that alternativly they have asked from RTP in this exams. Don't be confused if u note mu general comments in that analysis u might get clarified about ur confusion. and still i made one thing clear that i m ready to answer every question but i m also confused what is ur confusion...Can u eloborate ?

Anaya Kulkarni (Student) (66 Points)
Replied 12 December 2010

I "can" elaborate, but it looks pointless to me. What is the whole point of discussing an "analysis" whose "conclusion" is obvious?

Why would someone even want to analyse such things in the first place?

M .K. Jha (CA Final) (484 Points)
Replied 12 December 2010

Nice one...

Replied 12 December 2010

Originally posted by : Anaya Kulkarni
I "can" elaborate, but it looks pointless to me. What is the whole point of discussing an "analysis" whose "conclusion" is obvious?
Why would someone even want to analyse such things in the first place?

Arre I already told that i put conclusion after each subjects' analysis... everybody is agree with this forum except u. even i can't understand what is ur confusion, and why are u stick on one point that is RTP weitage and all that? take is as an information and first of all ur attempt i seen that is MAY 11 and I gave exams already in Nov.10 so i have better knowledge about what i have suffered. I just aware my CCI friends by this analysis that what ICAI require and what we require from ICAI. Thats it.

Rechtsan ({ffft) (383 Points)
Replied 17 December 2010

Nice one brother.

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 17 December 2010

IF ANY ONE SAYS UR NOT A EXPERT I NEVER AGREE WITH THEM...................I M SAYING U R XPERT YAAR REAALY GOOOD.................

Replied 17 December 2010

Originally posted by : srinivass
IF ANY ONE SAYS UR NOT A EXPERT I NEVER AGREE WITH THEM...................I M SAYING U R XPERT YAAR REAALY GOOOD.................

Thanks for your kindness  but i m also a student... i just convey our point of views towards exams as a student..Thanks srinivass...

Suresha R (Chartered Accountant) (1166 Points)
Replied 20 December 2010

Very Good,

good work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: