Easy Office

Analysis of IPCC Nov. 2010 Exam by Bhavin Pathak (IPCC)

Page no : 2

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

I agree with u,,!!!

1 Like

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

good effort

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

Realy amazing friend, very good keep it up, thanku friend
1 Like

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish.M.Jain

In d attachment document thr is no analysis of group 2.. pls share and upload even tht...

Group 2 analysis is work in progress. And thanks for your all opinions, please share your views also with reference to my analysis...

swati (Unemployed) (300 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

Bhavin great analysis at this stage. But dear friend understand one thing you are going to enter commercial world. This is your first step to the half done / half understood / half implemented commercial world. YOu will be called a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant who has to handle such half done works very tactfully and to the most accurate level possible. Take these exams as preparation for your real world assignments. You will find such questions peanuts. And you will really thank and beg ICAI to put forward such tricky / half held questions. They have set such question to prepare you for real life situations.

Thanks ICAI and i would request the examiners to always issue such surprise questions so that we dont get a chance to say in future ""education hi aisa that ke hum pass to hogay but jindagi me successful nahi ho sake""

3 Like

md.asif (CA Finalist) (44 Points)
Replied 07 December 2010

yes mates it's a correct analysis

Replied 07 December 2010

Originally posted by : swati

Bhavin great analysis at this stage. But dear friend understand one thing you are going to enter commercial world. This is your first step to the half done / half understood / half implemented commercial world. YOu will be called a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant who has to handle such half done works very tactfully and to the most accurate level possible. Take these exams as preparation for your real world assignments. You will find such questions peanuts. And you will really thank and beg ICAI to put forward such tricky / half held questions. They have set such question to prepare you for real life situations.

Thanks ICAI and i would request the examiners to always issue such surprise questions so that we dont get a chance to say in future "education hi aisa that ke hum pass to hogay but jindagi me successful nahi ho sake"

Thank u very much for your veiws i m totally agree with u.I just want to convey one thing by the analysis that what the student think about the question paper  after exams and on that besis i analyze. Your veiws are really appreciable. Thanks again for your brief veiws...

Anaya Kulkarni (Student) (66 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

I appreciate your efforts, but what is the conclusion?

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

very nice analysis

Replied 09 December 2010

Originally posted by : Anaya Kulkarni

I appreciate your efforts, but what is the conclusion?

SUMMARY: 

SUBJECT

LEVEL

RTP

Weightage

Paper 1: Accounting

Hard

10%

Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics, Communication

Medium

25%

Paper 3: Cost Accounting & Financial Management

Easy

15%

Paper 4: Taxation

Hard

20%

Paper 5: Advanced Accounting

Medium

25%

Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance

Medium

45%

Paper 7: Information Technology & Strategic management

Medium

50%

Overall

Hard

27%

Replied 09 December 2010

OMG! I mean what do you want to say?  That students find the paper difficult if it is not from the RTP?  Or That if you don't study the RTP properly you find the papers difficult. A conclusion is one line statement, the result of your analysis. What you've reposted is just a part of the analysis. Calling it a summary does not really change things.

Replied 09 December 2010

I can say if one studies the whole course that person can only will pass. But I thing dear anaya over all the papers are Hard. Mis-consuption is that i just put RTP weightage because one should say that they are asked this much from RTPs. There no relation of hard work and short cut. So one should prepare the whole course atleast and i m failed to do that. 

Replied 09 December 2010

First things first, please don't use words like 'dear' because you don't know me personally. 

Secondly, we don't need an analysis to prove that one will pass only if they study the whole course. That is obvious.

I'm a little confused as to how should I interpret this line of yours

"Mis-consuption is that i just put RTP weightage because one should say that they are asked this much from RTPs."

So, well, that is all I have to say.

Replied 10 December 2010

First things first, please don't use words like 'dear' because you don't know me personally. Secondly, we don't need an analysis to prove that one will pass only if they study the whole course. That is obvious.I'm a little confused as to how should I interpret this line of yours
"Mis-consuption is that i just put RTP weightage because one should say that they are asked this much from RTPs."

Hey I made one thing clear that I give you respact by using particular word rather than direct using your name because I don't know you. So if you think I insulted you by doing  that then sorry, there is no intention to insult or like that. And other thing is that why your confused I just put RTPs weightage only for information. Just take it that way its is just an information.  RTP is valuable publication by ICAI and issued just before the examinations  is conduct. so that is why i just put that weightege for information purpose only.

Replied 10 December 2010

Originally posted by : Bhavin Pathak

First things first, please don't use words like 'dear' because you don't know me personally. Secondly, we don't need an analysis to prove that one will pass only if they study the whole course. That is obvious.I'm a little confused as to how should I interpret this line of yours

Hey I made one thing clear that I give you respact by using particular word rather than direct using your name because I don't know you that your youger or elder. So if you think I insulted you by doing  that then sorry, there is no intention to insult or like that. And other thing is that why your confused I just put RTPs weightage only for information. Just take it that way its is just an information.  RTP is valuable publication by ICAI and issued just before the examinations  is conduct. so that is why i just put that weightege for information purpose only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro