All Transfers APPROVED

Hey  Friends,

 

here is a breaking news for you..

 

Institute has taken a decision to approve all the transfer requests of students, who have submitted their application till 31/03/2010.

So u can celebrate ur approval if you already have submitted your application before 31/03/2010.

 

official announcement will be made very soon  regarding this decision .

 

Replies (6)

Thanks for sharing But from where did you get this information ?

I hate this sort of behavior by icai. how this is gonna solve the real problem. this is like UPA's answer to bjp on price rise that," we had given rice at reduced price till march 31." ICAI bigwigs, balls hain to transfer pura allow karo. Ye kya nautanki kar rahe ho aur vidhyarthi ke career ke saath khilwaad kar rahe ho

HEY GUYS I HAVE A DOUBT WHETHER I HAVE TO UNDER GO ARTICLESHIP IF I AM REGISTERING FOR CS . I AM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND DO I HAVE ANY EXEMPTIONS SINCE I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION ALSO B.COM.

PLEASE REPLY

abe yaar ICAI ne mazaak banake rakha huya hai bc....either allow transfer fully or dnt allow it to anybody thats it ...

 

F***

Jaroor isme bhi institute ne apna hi koi fayada dkha hoga.....

kyoki students k favour me tho kch amendment krta hi nhi h...

I dont know what the fact is.. But it is true dat institute is accepting transfers.. Coz i requested for transfer in the month on OCT 09, they rejected it firston 31st of JAN 10 but again they accepted the transfer and sent me the intimation on 6th of April... 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details