AIR rankers from Gujarat blames ICAI4 lo pass pc?do u agri

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

20 July 2010  
Disclaimer: This clipping had been sent to me by my source in Gujarat. Published in ahmedabad mirror on 20.07.2010 on page 10 titled "CA results see a fall".Some paras are like this ************************************************************Archit Shah, AIR 3rd in final old course with 449/800 is pleasantly suprised."A few options have been withdrawn from the old syllabus.I failed in my last examination and this time i am on a high with an all India Rank."He added," I feel that the study material offered by the institute NEEDS REVISION.IT MUST GIVE STUDENTS INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE.DESPITE THE WEBSITE NOTIFICATION THAT THE NEW ACCOUNTING STANDARDS WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SYLLABUS, THERE WERE QUESTIONS WORTH 15 MARKS ON IT."shah wants to take up job but intends to launch his own firm later.*******************************************************Tejas Rupani, who scored 473/800 to secure 20th rank said," Though the papers were easy, results WERE UNEXPECTEDLY LOW.Besides, the new syllabus is easy as compared to the old one, A few practical topics have been added to the new syllabus but icai hAS NOT FRAMED ANY PROPER MODULES FOR THE RTP. THERE ARE ONLY DRAFTS FOR THE OLD PAPER SETS.THIS DOESN'T HELP STUDENTS."