Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

robinsingh (student)     24 May 2021

Age 29 CA final ...should i quit CA ?

Due to some personal reason i couldn't clear ca at early age. I cleared ipcc late too. So my final attempt is due after a year. But i am in dilemma whether it is beneficial to clear ca after 30...i don't have any prior job experience except articleship which is of no use ...i think i should have gone for job instead of articlesip but its late now... i feel my career is ruined... Even if i clear ca at age 30 ...it would be really hard to get fresher job at 30 as there are many young cas. i totally messed up my career by choosing ca...I really feel regert to upset my parents....I told them that i want to quit and do small jobs and support them but they want me to clear ca final at any cost...here i am finding no any motivation to clear finals...what should do now as now i am staying in home due to pandemic and things are becoming late...still 1.5 year left to complete articleship .. should i leave articleship and look for jobs ?Need genuine suggestions 

10 Replies

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   25 May 2021

now that only your ca finals are only left why don't you give your best shot for ca finals itself? maybe your chances of getting a good job are also more if you complete your ca finals.

Hope you take a wise decision. All the best

1 Like
robinsingh

robinsingh (student)     25 May 2021

Yeah lots of people around me  were demotivating me not to continue ca at this age as there is no certain that i will clear. Anyway thanks for suggestion.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   26 May 2021

You are welcome. Hope you consider all the pros and cons and take a wise decision

1 Like
 CA Subhankar  Basu

CA Subhankar Basu (Chartered accountant )     02 June 2021

If you clear your CA final within 2-3 attempts then there is chance to good companies may shortlist you in icai campus placement ,also all big 4s & top 20 firm like BDO or GT prefers maximum 4 attempts ..so forget about your ipcc result ....focus on final only
2 Like
robinsingh

robinsingh (student)     04 June 2021

Thanks your sir for your advice.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   07 June 2021

Do the number of attempts matter in CA?

robinsingh

robinsingh (student)     07 June 2021

Why not ? it matters a lot to mncs and big4s

keval tank

keval tank (article)     09 June 2021

Dear
I suggest you to ignore all these right now
just clear your CA final exam
Believe me magic is waiting for you
Don't think about getting job and all
If you have capabilities then all this are irrelevant
Now your focus is only on clearing final exam

once you clear , you will get all your answer

for a moment think about how to clear exam in next attempt only !!!
2 Like
robinsingh

robinsingh (student)     12 June 2021

thank you for your suggestion

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   13 June 2021

yes clearing your exams is most important. have a clear mind and put all your concentration and dedication towards achieving it. All the best

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags