After ca.

Why is it that very rarely we get to see CA people going for civil services? After seeing the Statistics, should I also leave the hope of going for it ?
Replies (2)

My elder brother passed CSE in 1st try and got into IRS-IT so I have observed both process (i.e. CA course and CSE- UPSC) and what I feel and we often discuss ( me and my bro) is both systems are designed entirely different to achieve respective (i.e. for CA course creating accounts & finance professional for UPSC-CSE recruit best administrators of the country as officers of top cadre of various very essential services) goals.

In UPSC examination a candidate has to express her/his own view while in CA examinations he has to answer in professional manner based on what is written in Law or standards. So the orientation required is entirely 180 degree different in CA course. I and my brother know it better as he is ACIT and I am ACA. What is common is rigor.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details