Advise Required

hardwork always pays (Accounts Manager) (77 Points)

12 May 2011  

Dear All,

My cousin is working as Deputy HR Manager with a legal outsourcing firm. She decided to pursue LLB and is in mid of giving her first year exams of LLB course. She is confused whether this qualification(LLB)  will help in her career path and in earning more than what she is getting at present.  Is MBA ( HR) Plus LLB has some good scope in job market as she wants to switch job ( for better package) after completing LLB ? She is confused and wanna know. I seek your advise.

She is also planning to pursue CS this year but she is confused. She is 35 years and want to know the scope of going for CS course also.  If she completes CS in next 3-4 years ( at age of 39 or 40 years), will there be any scope for her in her career and in terms of earning more money in job or practice?  Please help so that she can make right decision,

She asked me and I am requesting for your advise. Is LLB and CS gonna add weightage for her. She is very clear as she is doing these courses only for better pay package but she is confused whether this will help her or not, Please advise.

Your valuable advise would be appreciated. Thanks to all of you

Best Regards