Advice please.

Hello everybody, I'll try to make this short.
I have a serious question to ask. I'm already 22years old. I registed for IPCC in Jan 2012. Failed the November 2012 exam due to low score in LAW. However, I did manage an exemption in ACCOUNTS.

I gave exams for MAY 2013. The law papar was very tough :( And Im pretty sure I'll flunk it again (But there's a chance I may get an exemption in TAX.) That would make it 2 unsuccessful attempts at IPCC itself. Given the market conditions (as many CAs are not able get good jobs) should I continue it? 

Please dont ask me not to quit and keep trying. I just want an honest advice if I should continue pursuing this course, will it really be worth it at the end of 5years, given I somehow qualify as a chartered? 

Experts please help me out.

Thank you.

 

Replies (2)
Any course does not provide any kind of guarantee or warranty card and anybody cannot assure u bout the mkt. conditions 5yrs later frm nw...it depends upon u if u thnk that any other profession can give u assurance for u to earn gud in it...then go get it...decision is totally urs...

Hey Ron,

Relevant question is  What do u want? Do you want to become a CA or u r just doing it for the sake of doing it? If there is any avenue/opportunity elsewhere waiting for u then u need to rethink your future strategy...if not and CA is ur dream...this is what u always wanted then no matter how many times u flunk u r not going to loose ur hopes...u will keep on tryin until u reach ur goal against all odds....

Suggesting this becoz I myself failed a lot of times but I never gave up and today I am proud of what I am and My parents are proud of me too...

So if this is what u want work really hard for it and dont give up coz nothing in this real world is easy......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details