Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Kaushik   23 July 2021

Adress change

when I do my business other place than registered place than what legal action can take ...
also any action can take when I change it after 1 year please reply

 5 Replies

CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     23 July 2021

Show it as additional place of business

Sourav (Student)     23 July 2021

The business should be shown as additional place of business
Suresh Kaushik

Suresh Kaushik   23 July 2021

Actually I change complete adress means no any business in old place than can I get any notice before change
Kesavaraj S

Kesavaraj S   23 July 2021

You have to change the principal of place of business by making amendment in core field
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     24 July 2021

You have to update your address both in GST and Income Tax.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags