admission for foundation to intermediate conversation possible?

I am bcom. wanted to start CA studies but for giving exam of CA intermediate 9 months articleship is necessary which was not possible for me. so I applied for foundation exam last week, paid fees for the same. though I have not received registration number from icai I have received study material yesterday. don't know whether my registration has been confirmed or not as I have not received that number starting with SRO/WRO etc.
now the thing is I can do articleship as things have been changed. so by may 2020 I will be completing 9 months of articleship. but if the registration for foundation confirms, can I convert it for inter exam?
searched over icai but everywhere it's mentioned as cpt to direct entry. is that apply for foundation as well?

(foundation is the new name for cpt Na? so same procedure should apply for foundation if I am not mistaken)
plz help
Replies (5)
Confirm with icai.
But you can enter through direct entry also.
yes I have called them. they said to drop mail. but is it possible now? means I have already applied for foundation & paid the fees
yes it is possible contact icai regional branch from below link https://www.icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=2230
OK.but fees paid for foundation can be converted for intermediate?

How to convert ca foundation to ca inter pls reply

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details