Accounting tally query

Page no : 2

ca ankita kesarwani (gbfb) (119 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

the entry should be

Bank A/c dr 10,00,000

To  Issued Share Capital 1,00,000

To Share Application Money 99,00,000

SAYYED ANWAR (Practising as a Registered Sales Tax Practitioner)   (80 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

i think CA Ankita is correct.

bcoz we cant show Paid up sh. Cap. mpre than Authorised Sh. Cap.

We can show it as Sh. Application Money.

Dhananjaya.N (Asst. Manager Finance & Accounts)   (57 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Authoraised share capital should be equal/more than paid up capital, you have 2 ways no a) increse your share capital b) move rs.9 lacs to loans

Girish (AICWA) (25 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Issued Share Capital has to be under Authorised Share Capital.

Apart, as an accountant we need to have full access to information relating to credit entry (as well as debit entry)/ to credit to share capital or any payable should be decided on the basis of receipt of information.

If, by any chance, it is entry made by bank wrongly (10,00000/- instead of Rs. 100000/-) then we need to enter for only 100000/- and prepare a BRS for the difference.

Girish Chandra Newalia

CA AMIT AGRAWAL (Chartered Accountant) (173 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

If authorised capital is 1 lac then only shares of rs.100000 only can be issued and entry for the same will be -

Bank A/c     Dr.                                100000

To Share Application and Allotment Money A/c 100000

and the remaining will be considered as received on over subscripttion and hence will be refunded within statutory time period and entry will be-

Share Application and Allotment Money A/c Dr.    900000

To Bank A/c                                                                                     900000

MUKESH SHARMA (B.Com , MBA, CS*) (108 Points)
Replied 09 July 2011

Agree wuth Ankita..

sonia (article) (62 Points)
Replied 09 July 2011

i think firstly i have to discuss with sir tabhi clear ho ga ki hai kya

Shah Tarun (Student) (800 Points)
Replied 09 July 2011

Sonia,your issue is really complicated,there may be misunderstanding from either side so better is discuss this with your principal and ask for explanation...

After all, any journal entry is based on three basic accounting principal so when you will understand the matter you yourself will give theanswer :)

CA Suhas Prabhu (Chartered Accountant) (159 Points)
Replied 11 July 2011

Bank  A/c . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .Dr         10,00,000

To Share Capital A/c                                                   1,00,000

To Securities Premium A/c                                       9,00,000

Bhasker (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

1. When i am trying to TDS payment entry in payment voucher "entry is not accepted".    

2. When i am trying to E-mail from tally it show error.

3. what the hell is "Type of Ref " at the time of voucher entry in tally 9 and how to avoid this.

Rafiqual Hussain (Accountant cum Internal Auditor)   (31 Points)
Replied 09 August 2012

in tally7.2 (but not orginial):    when i enter cash book  in month of july  , it is not open and a message appear like :  " Tr01350.500 , size : 1024, position : 2944 , char : 128 (done 0)

Replied 09 August 2012

in tally7.2 (but not orginial):    when i enter cash book  in month of july  , it is not open and a message appear like :  " Tr01350.500 , size : 1024, position : 2944 , char : 128 (done 0)

so any body help me  what to do to recoved the all entries

Replied 09 August 2012

First point is : your company has authorised capital Rs 1,00,000/-  so your share capital- i.e. Issued capital  should not exceed of authorise capltal .

Now entries

Share Capital (Issued)                  ........................Cr  1.00,000/-

Share Application ....................................................Cr 9,00,000/-

To Bank .................................................................... 10,00,000/-

Note:   you have to refund  Share application money  because  u  cant allot share   authorised capital is complited by issued capital .  If u like to allot  share capital  from share application money.  then first enhance your authorised capital from ROC  then you can allot  share Capital  othewise it is public money u have to refund without delay they may claim interest of its .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: