Accounting Softwares

Dear all....

    I am doing PCC.... I would like to know the list of accounting softwares which a chartered accountant student should learn... Though I completed my compulsory computer training as directed by ICAI, I want to learn other accounting packages... Kindly suggest me...

Replies (2)

 

hiiii U need to know how to do online income tax efiling, tds filing , roc filings

There are so many A/c softwares.....

Tally, Metaji, Sap, etc...

In banking a/c software are....Finacle...etc...

but...for filing return there are sites in internet....

and for prparing return the software availble in market...

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details