Easy Office
LCI Learning

account 20 marks que for nov09

Page no : 2

pankaj sharma (CA ) (324 Points)
Replied 26 September 2009

dude every chap z imp

CA CS Ravi Jaiswal (Working) (208 Points)
Replied 26 September 2009

June '09 exam had no Partnership or amalgamation or demerger.. Paper can be unexpected..

thats why dese topics are important dis time.

(Guest)

u can't say anything about ques in CA  exams

(Guest)
Well in CA all chapters are imp, u cannot leave any. Also no one can predict from where the 1st ques comes up. So all the best.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 29 September 2009

nope... Mr. Trinath... i completely disagree wid ur suggestion and wud ask VARSHA too to not to follw that only...

Well Varsha, mine was JUNE attempt, and befor that it has been PARTNERSHIP asked in every exam for 1st Q.. bt in my attempt, there was no partnership Q fr 20 marks, it was Q3 A for just 8 marks..

In short, dnt follw the trend, try to cover all chapters, bt yes most favourable chapters for 20 marks Q are AMALGAMATION, PARTNERSHIP or even if they wish they can go for FINAL ACCOUNTS OF LIC/GIC....

But But... dnt rely on any thing.. go for all the chapters,, i know its lenghty syllabus... bt don't have any other option..

Well Mr. Dhiraj Q 3 was not from partnership, it was from pre & post incorporation Proifit and Acquisition of Business.

Originally posted by :Ravi Jaiswal
" Well Mr. Dhiraj Q 3 was not from partnership, it was from pre & post incorporation Proifit and Acquisition of Business. "

really??? I didnt attain that Q thinkin partnership or smthin.. and never lukd back to that Q... as it was scary, creep and too lenghthy too...

But bro., the point is they can ask anything at any place, without any particular pattern,.. focus on this point.. ok..

yes thats true but the thing is that u cannot study everything in depth. so its better to study the important topics in depth  so that u can do any difficult problem from those topics... dats only my point of view.

i agree...

and accounts need CLEARANCE about basics... i mean, not only debit-credit rules... bt other basics too u shd knw and then whatever Q there is... u shd b able to solve it...

If not perfectly 20/20.. u shd try for 15/20 or even 13/20.... in first Q... do this much atleast from every chapter

Lucky Jain (student) (210 Points)

Well Varsha, mine was JUNE attempt, and befor that it has been PARTNERSHIP asked in every exam for 1st Q.. bt in my attempt, there was no partnership Q fr 20 marks, it was Q3 A for just 8 marks

WELL D QUESTION WAS OF PRE POST INCORPORATION N NOT OF PARTNERSHIP....IF IT WAS PCC JUNE O9 ATTEMPT DHIRAJ I DONT AGREE WID U...ALTHOUGH IT SEEMED LIK A PARTNERSHIP QUESTION....

Lucky Jain (student) (210 Points)

Well its gr8 u cleared inspite of it

Replied 30 September 2009

Originally posted by :RIDDHI JAIN/LUCKY
" Well Varsha, mine was JUNE attempt, and befor that it has been PARTNERSHIP asked in every exam for 1st Q.. bt in my attempt, there was no partnership Q fr 20 marks, it was Q3 A for just 8 marks
WELL D QUESTION WAS OF PRE POST INCORPORATION N NOT OF PARTNERSHIP....IF IT WAS PCC JUNE O9 ATTEMPT DHIRAJ I DONT AGREE WID U...ALTHOUGH IT SEEMED LIK A PARTNERSHIP QUESTION....
"

Arey i told same thing to RAVI too.... I didnt saw that Q thinkin it to b Partnership.... And never ever saw that Q again in my life... Kya yaar...

And yes i cleared wid 67 Marks in Accounts mam, as my other concepts were clear.. I get pity on ICAI that gettin students like u.. who judge a person by not attainin or undergoin a single Q and wondering the clearance of that person.... Aweful...

geethareddy (pursuing ca final new course)   (39 Points)
Replied 25 October 2009

s its true i agree with Trinath.....

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

Even i agree with everybody. As no body knows in CA exams from where there going to ask questions...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: