Accessing gst portal outside india

I am trying to acess GST portal gst.gov.in from out side india , But It is not accessable , I have seen the information from the GST FAQ that it is not accessable out side India .

My my question is what may be the good reason to block the site , I am unable to submit GSTR 1 in time . Although the moto is to access GST from anywhere and anytime.

Replies (5)

Same problem for me too. Unable to access GST website, so sad. if any settings need to be changed please advice. Thanks!

Did you happen to get a solution for this problem? 

I too am not able to get access to GST website offshore. 

Kindly Try Unlimited Free VPN - Hola as an Extension on your google chrome and try. It should work .

lease make extention hola VPN Free in chrome and select county India after such extension is added.. then open the https://GST.GOV.IN, it will open….

you can see video on youtube about this as well

Thank you. I forgot to update that I found the solution by adding a VPN plugin. Similar to the one you suggested. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details