Acceptable to file under 44ada as a company director?

Hello Tax Experts,

I would like your assistance in resolving this question I have. I have asked a few CAs and have got mixed responses.

Is it ok for me to continue to file my taxes under 44ADA (Presumptive Taxation for Professionals) considering I have been appointed as a director in a company as of March 2019?

Please let me know your views.

 

Replies (3)
If You receive Salary / Remuneration then it will be file under "Income from Salary" head...

Hi guys, I am from  Business Architecture Practitioner background and I have little knowledge on CBAP exams. I have 10 years of Business experience and I wanted to switch my career path to CBAP . I just wanted to ask that will Business Architecture Practitioner background Cisco Certification help me in getting decent job.

depends on your position in company.. whether u r Normal director or part time or independent director..? If normal than remuneration received shall be taxable under salary head otherwise PGBP head..as professional income

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details