A Thank You Note: CCI Awards 2014

CA Student

Dear CAclubindia Members,
I would like to thank all the members who have voted for me and one and all who have appreciated my work in every way since the day I joined this website. This award is a reflection of the power of World Wide Web.
As far as my contribution regarding the amendment/note files are concerned, this has been possible due to the various teachers/publishers/institutes that made available their respective works online. I just placed them at one place so that they can be accessed by everyone in case someone is unaware of the source. The wide reach of the aforesaid forums was a result of members who voluntarily shared the links with their replies (like Sanjay Sir a.k.a. CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta).
Though at this juncture I'm not competent enough to resolve the advanced level technical queries but I’m hopeful that with time and efforts, I’ll get a hold of that too.
Happy Sharing.
With Regards
Deepak Gupta

Total likes : 2 times

"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

Congrats Deepak...Please apply as expert. There is real need of good experts in expert section. People who will reply just to solve queries and add value. You can share your links and guide students properly. Hope you will soon be in expert section.

(Guest)

Congrats Deepak

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU