A req to all seniors

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

15 May 2011  

A req to all seniors …..

This message is dedicated to every person who possesses more knowledge then me,  because for me every such person is senior. So please read this carefully n hopefully u will follow the same.

It was 8 march2011. A day before tax exam. And I had already bookmarked one page to prepare for service tax and Vat, as I thought tht it wil b a source of revision. So focus on another subject for which exams r going rather than reading it all. While reading that I confronted that one q was in collusion with another answer. I thought It was mistake by chance, or may b I didn’t read it ..or I didn’t understand the meaning properly. So I jst gone through the link from where he picked it , It was his site. He is a Ca , and writer of almost 5 books on direct tax and investment. So I thought how can he be wrong ????? obviously m wrong …

I simply mailed my query to him. But this question was just not enough I found some more mistake there….. then I got  totally nervous. Like M wrong or his notes are wrong ??? this question was sauntering again n again in my mind. It was almost 2 hours reading this. Finally I confirmed the same thing with my 6 friends. They all confirmed the answer wrong…..!!!!!!!

So the consequences of all this are ……

·       He didn’t reply my answer even till now.______ so I just wanna say that if u r really not interested in answering the question about your own topic …then Y to give your ids, phone no ??

·       Be responsible _______ if u r a senior , then u must be responsible na. …… just because to earn some point or for publicity …..its not the way, that u can play with knowledge. Because other persons are relying upon u.

Lastly I got my friend’s words true ……

“Don’t download others notes which are given. They all are wrong”.

I really oppose him every time ….but now I found him totally true.

I m not here to criticize any one ….but please understand this thing …because I wasted my 5 hours upon this ….n every1 knows what 5 hours means in a exam day …SO please be responsible while sharing any notes ,….because may b u have covered the step …but other 1 is following your notes. Because yesterday I was here …tomorrow u can b in same situation.think about it deeply