A Poem by AN AFRICAN

A really thought provoking poem:

 

Dear White Fella, Coupla Things You Should Know

When I Born, I Black.

When I Grow Up, I Black.

When I Go In Sun, I Black.

When I Cold, I Black.

When I Scared, I Black.

When I Sick, I Black And When I Die, I Still Black.

 

 

And You White Fella,

When You Born, You Pink.

When You Grow Up, You White.

When You Go In Sun, You Red.

When You Cold, You Blue.

When You Scared, You Yellow.

When You Sick, You Green.

When You Die, You Grey.

 

 

 

 

 

............. AND YOU CALLING ME COLORED?

Replies (10)

 Very nice 

 Very true toooooooooooooo

Nice One

Good and its true:)

nice

nice one........keep sharing

good

this is a good poem and also a award winning poem

Very nice poem, the harsh reality....Keep sharing.....

very nice one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details