Cure you

Shidhin.T.S (student) (25 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Cheer up! Things will get better,, You just have to ride this through
Don't worry you'll always have us
by ur side buddy...

samiksha (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Hey hi!gud mrg!I would lik to say u dat u shall have Strong "WILLPOWER" which will kEep u going n do things which u dream of it.

Subash (Finance Controller) (139 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

u will get well soon dude

Rajesh (Service ) (7576 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Hello All

This is just a email which I received from email. I shared it becoz its very touching but forgotton to mention that it is a just an Inspirational mail nothing else. I am quite well and no need to worry.

I am thankful to all that you all are so much careful.

Thanks a lot  for your gesture.

Rajesh

CA DHIRAJ SATNALIKA (Assistant Manager) (790 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Get well soon.........

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

get well soon

Karthikeyan (CA Final) (174 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Hi Friend..... GOD will surely bless with good health. All our prayers are with you. U will rock!.

Be happy whatsoever.

With Love, Karthik

hemant (job) (468 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Hi Friend..... GOD will surely bless with good health. All our prayers are with you. U will rock!.

u will definately get well soon.

Monica Srivastava (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Hey,Don't Worry,God is always with the nice persons,U will surely get well soon,All my Wishes for ur good health & long life,U r such a strong person & we r happy that u thought us worthy to share ur personal problem with us,Plz follow the Doctors advice & hope u will soon be back to the CCI with good health & we all will have a healthy discussions on our Topics,GOD BLESS U,KEEP SMILING,TAKE CARE......WE all are with u always & we will pray 4 u.......

Pravin Amin (chartered accountant final)   (30 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Please chant Hare krishna Mahamantra - Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. Also get Bhagwad Gita As it is - By Srila Prabhupada. And try to read or if it is difficult for you to read ask someone close to read the 2nd Chapter of the Bhagwad Gita. Just by following this you will experience special. Pls try it. Where are you placed - if mumbai which hospital.

sreekanth (student-IPCC) (50 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

GET WELL SOON ,,,,DEAR

MAY GOD BLESS U 

Ashish Toms (CA Final) (206 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

you are really someone to look up to. In the heart of all this desperation, you wrote in way without cutting yourself as a sorry figure. You hid your uncertainties and at the same time asked as to do the only thing which we could, that is pray. Surely, me as well as many who know me will pray for you... get well soon...

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Very brave and nice of you to post here.

Get well soon! Our prayers will be there for you everyday. :)

People have survived cancer and that is not due to medication or surgery. It is solely due to will power and the desire and attraction for life.

This is not some cliche way of making you feel better. This is a fact that happened to three people in my family and friends.

WILLPOWER, DESIRE AND THE FIGHT FOR LIFE! 

CA Anamika (ca final) (34 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

hey ,

rajesh u dont worry

get well soon....

we all are praying for u

be strong ......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :