Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARAMESWARA NARAYANAN (consultant)     06 March 2021

80c deduction on tax save FD in the name of spouse

Dear experts,


Can i claim exemption under 80C if i invest in tax saver FD in my spouse/Children name.  Please clarify.




P Narayanan

 3 Replies

Kapadia Pravin

Kapadia Pravin   06 March 2021

investment has to be in name of Assessee only
Spurto Consultancy Services

Spurto Consultancy Services (Consultant)     06 March 2021

As per our opinion, benefit of investment in TaxSaver FD in the name of wife cannot be claimed by husband. 


Sourav (Student)     06 March 2021

No you cannot claim such deduction u/s 80C

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags