6 months in mnc

CA NITU SINGH (CA) (133 Points)

17 May 2017  

Hi All 
Iam a chartered accountant and this was achieved on 8th july 2016 and i thought my future is written by gold ink because i got what i wanted for 5.5 Years .

But the moment you get the CA prefix with your name you want a job and i didnt enjoyed the best phase because of this worry and it was not bad i cracked all the three interviews i appeared for and then chose a MNC to start my career with a package of 6 Lacs P.A.

The most you learn about people are the initial months
The first few weeks are  weeks of full off self doubting asking the most stupid question of can i do this or i have no experience of SAP in my articleship how to handle if i make a mistake and all ifs and can will disappear as soon as you understand this is a job and this should not be taken this seriously and iam not advicing to be unprofessional its just a tip for a healthy and happy life.
Then during this period i learn about people more than i learn in my 3 years articleship from a medicore firm .

People are really confused they want to show they are the boss you will see people making stupid talks and laughs in front of senior and if you are genuine person this will confuse you.

Disclaimer : i have not been into any fights and not ranting about delhi people iam just giving my opinion.
I think the big cities people are confused they are not able to differentiate between the real problems they focus their energy on bringing other people down rather than helping themself to rise and i would suggest every young mind to refrain from such behavio.

I have amazing people who actually helped me learn and taught me that its ok to let go of things which do not matter in long term.

And also please share thr problem with your family that is the most important lesson i learnt family is the key to be normal .

People will be jealous of you whether you do anything or not they are going to be mean but that is the time to show that they don't matter and you are happy in life and that is going to kill thier happiness.
So i ask myself do i get all i wanted after completing CA answer is NO i  got a job as a middle level managerial person i struggle daily with what is right  and trust that battle is hardest to fight.