Share More

40 aa jayenge na..???

rahul kumar (FINAL)     15 November 2009

rahul kumar
FINAL 
 19 likes  139 points

| My Other Post

'CA final old'

six papers ho gye but main abhi tak accounts ke sadmein se nikal nahi paya hun, usmein 40 nahi aaye toh grp 1st ka kya hoga yaar...

40 aa jayenge na?

anybody had experienced of getting marks more than expected, anytime..???

satya mallikarjuna rao kocherl

satya mallikarjuna rao kocherl (employment)     15 November 2009

satya mallikarjuna rao kocherl
employment 
 43 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Don't worry..... concentrate on the rest of the papers.  There are certain times we can get more than expected.  But the way of presentation and the selection of question decides the same.  For example, If you deal a question normally a tough one and present in a convincing way that decides the fate.  In detail, if we deal the question of accounting standards and practical quiestions will definitely have positve corner to score more than expected.  All the best.....

CA CS Akashdeep Singh

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA)     15 November 2009

CA CS Akashdeep Singh
Practicing CA 
 50 likes  1394 points

same here/.................PLZ GOD............give me atleast 40

Ca Natbar Lal Jha

Ca Natbar Lal Jha (CA)     15 November 2009

Ca Natbar Lal Jha
CA 
 65 points

Don't worry you will get between 50 to 60.............

Ashish M

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant)     15 November 2009

Ashish M
Chartered Accountant 
 202 likes  2726 points

believe me.!! Its really not that what u did in the exam, but how much students ICAI this time wants to pass out.........U might know it or not but browse thro the threads relating the students experience of A/c paper and u will see u r not alone on the boat.......almost everybody have the same fear.........i believe institute really going to relax upon giving marks this time......its really not a matter of wat u attempted in exams believe me ............i gave this attempt too, i doubt for me passing it seeing the paper i attempted, but u see, result will really going to turn the tables.........................!!!!!!!!! just try giving rest of the two exams with the same vengeance........!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its not ur tension now...... now institute will take tension in checking exam papers.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA.Shaleen Srivastava

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H))     16 November 2009

CA.Shaleen Srivastava
CA CWA* Bcom(H) 
 57 likes  1999 points

Ya i got, i am think that i got in cost around 35-36 but i happy to see that i got 40 marks and i pass with both groups in first attempt

so,

do not worry beleive in god

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com)     16 November 2009

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani
CA M. com 
 1209 likes  10818 points

Ofcoarse...

Many a times, it happens, that we expect less and we get alwyz more...

In my JUNE attempt, i thought of getting fail in COST-FM, as i didnt attain FM part that well,.. But fortunately, i got 48 in that,,....

So, believe in god and urself..

CA KARTHIK

CA KARTHIK (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     16 November 2009

CA KARTHIK
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 
 12 likes  189 points

Yes I experianced....

Way back in Nov 2002.....

It was My First attempt and  first exam in CA...Inter Accountancy in Nov 2002. The toughest till date....Full of bouncers...Was badly injured with those full tosses and bouncers.

I thought Iam out of the race. But few seniors advised me to go ahead with other two papers also and rest will be God's grace.I got exactly 40 in accounts and in Law and Auditing 65 each....

Rest is History.....Now I am a qualified CA and it remained my sweet memory.....Thank you seniors.. 

(Guest)

Hey dont worry.....Have faith in God....

It happens many a times that u expect less but u still pass....

It happened with me as well....When I appeared for PCC June attempt, I was not satisfied with my Taxation paper....I expected below 40 in the same but still managed to score 44..... all bcoz of God's grace....

Good luck....

CA.Sourabh jain

CA.Sourabh jain (chartered accountant)     16 November 2009

CA.Sourabh jain
chartered accountant 
 2 likes  71 points

its wholly depends on the institute how much results they want to give.........we hv to only give our best buddy ........plz pay ur attention to ur studies .gud luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv