Easy Office

40 aa jayenge na..???

Page no : 2

CA Rohit Garg (CA ) (330 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

u will get pass buddy...

Abhishek pareek (CFO & Compliance Officer (Listed Co.))   (98 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

I had the same experience in my pcc -june,2009, when in the same exam of accountancy , my mental pressure to score in accounts gripped my mind so  much that i could attempt only of  "68" marks in accounts n out of that too two ques weighing 28 marks were not correct. i was sure of my failure in accounts although it was my best expected exam while preparations. after this exam , i thought of leaving of other two exams of the group 1 but n concentrate on group 2 but my  friend strongly advised to give other two exams of this group too. n i gave the exams. after the exams n till our result was out, i was completely tended abt.  accounts, but it was a really pleasent surprise to see  53 marks in accounts n i passed both groups in first attempt itself.some times god shows you that your dedication never fails you , if you have faith in you n god as well. believe in god n i pray that you'll be a c.a. in this attempt itself.best of luck.

Manjunath M Hegde (CA Final (new course)) (236 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

i attempted CA PCC for the first time in Nov 2008... Accounts attempted only 70 Marks, Audit & Law ok, Costing i thought i messed up the paper, I/TAX was excellent and info tech was mediocre. On 29th Jan when the results were out, my scores were : acts - 60, audit - 66, law - 67, Costing Fm - 64, Tax - 59, Info Tech - 62. So what i thought was my best paper in tax, fetched me the lowest marks... so Don worry. The only thing that is more unpredictable than CA exams Are CA Results!!!

Aditya Jain (Final (New) November 2011)   (763 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

Today's paper of Strategic management was sheer bad luck ... only those 2 answers came which i left from the chapters - Michael Porter and Six Sigma ... and even the case study was horrible . Info tech was good ... i ll get around 45 . Tax around 45 . Costing around 40 . THis was my 3rd attempt and i am jus too tired of giving attempts after attempts . SHould i give the 4th attempt . Would'nt it be a waste to pass CA with 4 attempts tat too in PCC level . Resume wud ve no value at all . I seriously now gotta decide whether to leave CA or not . I ve cleared group 1 and articleship 3 years - the only reason for which i am thinking or else i wud have confirmed of leaving it .

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

yes u can

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: