Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

3b wrong filed

Tatavarty Prakasarao (132 Points)

25 October 2021  
shown in r1 igst liability
but filed in 3b as cgst & sgst
can this transaction could be amended in next month3b

 3 Replies

Rajendra Prasad (Employee Private) (572 Points)
Replied 25 October 2021

Any tax paid under Wrong head has to be claimed refund as per the provisions.

arsh khan (113 Points)
Replied 26 October 2021

How to claim. please tell the procedure

CA ABHAY GUPTA (Practice) (3169 Points)
Replied 27 October 2021

If you had paid tax through e cash ledger than you need to apply for refund and need to pay IGST first, in case you made payment through e credit ledger than not an issue, you can show IGST tax, and reduce your CGST and SGST liability in the subsequent month GSTR 3B.
for refund you can go to refund tab and make application and select reason for payment of tax CGST and SGST instead of IGST and vice versa.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags