26qb justification report password

Hi, 

I have downloaded the Justificaion report but not able to open the zip file.

passwd I tried is "JR_<TAN>_<Form Type>_<Quarter>_<FY>"

where I gave

TAN = my PAN number in capital letters

Form Type = 26QB ( I am a buyer of property)

Quarter = Q4 ( I filed the original TDS on 31-Jan-2015)

FY = 2014-15 ( I filed the original TDS on 31-Jan-2015)

 

 

Replies (7)

Why r u typing PAN no. instead of TAN no.  ???

I am a individual tax payer( in this case I am a buyer) I do not have TAN.

You can raise your concern on “Request for Resolution” as Online Grievance on TRACES Website.

https://contents.tdscpc.gov.in/en/request-for-resolution.H T M L

what should be the quarter and financial year and form type here, are below detials correct, if not where to look for them

Form Type = 26QB ( I am a buyer of property)

Quarter = Q4 ( date of payment of  TDS on 31-Jan-2015)

FY = 2014-15 ( date of payment of TDS on 31-Jan-2015)
 

when u would have raised request for downloading the justification report then u would have entered these details.........

type same details as u entered while applying for download...

for TAN-PAN confusion u ll have to raise for request for resolution as i told u....

you can call TRACES HELP LINE

Pass word for opening JR 26QB : PAN No of the Buyer in Capital Letter

if PAN is ABCCP1234H , password will be ABCCP1234H

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details