2029-20202 ITR is not getting processed

I filed the 2019-2020 ITR through my CA. But due to software glitch, interest was not taken in to account while calculating final payable amount. So, I paid tax without interest. After sometime on 4th Nov 2019, I got intimation U/S143(1) asking me to pay full tax due to tax credit mismatch. I went to CA with intimation and we realized that we did not include interest on tax and as a result we got this demand notice. I paid additional tax immediately and CA responded to Demand notice on 22/01/2020 by disagreeing with it with remark, "I have already paid additional demand, so please close this matter". Ever since my ITR status is "Successfully e-verified". I asked my CA to see why its like this. He said we have paid all amount and have responded to demand notice and we don't need to worry.

So, the question is do I need to worry or there is still something I need to do?

 

Regards

Replies (1)
No need to worry as long as full tax (incl interest) has been paid

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details