1GST in cash

Dear sir/madam

My gstr 3b is qtr basis in which I have left to pay 1% in cash I f. Y. 2020-21 by I have deposited in cash ledger of Gst portal, I have filled my 3b of march 21, what can I do to pay 1% in cash
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses how to pay the mandatory 1% GST liability in cash for GSTR-3B filings. It clarifies that the cash portion must be used before offsetting Input Tax Credit (ITC). If a GSTR-3B has already been filed with incorrect offsetting, the advice is that nothing can be done for that specific tax period.

Before offetting payment of GSTR-3B you have to reduce the sett of amount of ITC and use cash amount to pay tax. If already filed nothing can be done for that month.

Any other way to pay

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details