Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


194N cash withdrawl

Respected Sir,
I want to Solution About 194N Cash Withdrwal. A person is Farmer And his Land went to Samruddhi Highway and he Got 1 crore Rupees And TDs Deducted Is 25000 rs So my question is Dedutee is Farmer And Not applicable for Income tax then how to file his income tax return & getting Refund plz Guide me. so that I can file return.

 3 Replies


Sourav (Student)     05 August 2021

File a Nil ITR and claim TDS refund
aditya sood

aditya sood (practice as advocate)     05 August 2021

If farmer has no other taxable income from other sources except agricultural income then you can file income tax return only declaration of agriculture receipt and profit qua the same income was tax free and you can also claim tds in the return.
1 Like

Nidhi (Chief Accountant)     05 August 2021

File your income declaring income from other sources along with agricultural income as exempt income and claim TDS therein.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags