102-103 submission and stamping pending issue

Akshay Soni (11 Points)

25 September 2021  

Hey everyone out there doing CA and in articleship training... I have a doubt which must be solved urgently as I'm writing on 25th September, 2021...

My date of conversion from ipcc to inter direct entry based on graduation is 26-11-2019... And my articleship commencement date is 28-11-2019 in 102 form but the issue starts now...

Earlier 102 form was rejected by RO because I entered the date before conversion date(26-11-2019)... That's one thing.

Afterwards when it came to my notice, I entered the date after conversion date.. I did this on 24-2-2020 and my principal approved it on 7-4-2020 while it was a lockdown..!!!  AndI as was also not aware about stamping, it was still pending till date.. So submission pending more than 6 months and I see there was 10000 rs delay condonation fees on my ssp portal while going to submit the form and ICAI asked for 5 details to be attested by principal and upload.. 1) stipend details 2) attendance sheet 3) work diary 4) delay condonation letter 5) 102 form..!!

Now anyone can suggest me what to do in this situation as  I have not stamped 102 with principal till now and as per icai rules it should be done within 30 days of 102 commencement date...

So I am in fear right now because my articleship is going to be completed by November, 2022 and it is almost going to complete 2 years... So if I do stamping today, would my articleship date commence from today only...???? 

I'm really worried because I have to give my attempt in December 2021 for inter..

And this issue doesn't let me sit peacefully and do my reading...

Please help me what to do 😭

I will be very grateful 🙏🙏