Easy Office

1)Which pen do u use for exams?

Page no : 2

Parul Negi ( CA Final Student) (175 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

its such a funny ques. Dude concentrate on studies rather than on pen. it depend on u , write with the pen u feel comfortable.

Ravi Jorahosur (Working) (251 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

only renyolds

is the superb,,,

ashish gupta ( student) (1922 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Use the pen which u generally use in practice.

C A Anuradha (CA ) (39 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Use whatever u are comfortable with...

Saif Shaikh (Audits and Tax) (86 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

I dont agree with Bhumika, Ankur n Karthik.. A good pen which writes fast really hepls in exams.. In examination conditions, even ten mins saved can make a lot of difference specially in CA exams..

3 Like

priyanka agarwal (article) (71 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

hey buddies,i have cleared my pcc & itz not bcoz of the pen but coz of the hardwork...get it...stop this useless & filthy discussion

CA GIRISH (Chartered Accountant) (1796 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

I USED CELLO GRIPPER....BUT I'LL SURE GIVE A TRY TO GEL PEN....

C.A. Sanjay Bhatia (CA) (496 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

A DIFFERENT PHILOSPHY

JUST SELECT ANY LIGHT WEIGHT PEN AND USE THE SAME TYPE PEN THROUGHOUT YOUR CA i.e PRACTISE WITH THE SAME PEN WHENEVER YOU WRITE.

BY THIS YOUR HANDS WILL GET USED TO THE PEN AND IN EXAMS IT WILL TAKE .000001 SECONDS LESS TIME TO WRITE A WORD. 

Replied 06 October 2009

Priyanka.. Im sorry to say that you have not understood the point of discussion. No doubt you have cleared ur PCC exams due to ur hard work.. The discussion here is only abt increasing ur speed to some extent so that you could save a little time (as little as even 5 mins) in ur exams which can at times make a difference if you miss by just one or two marks. Hope u get it now.

2 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Originally posted by :priyanka agarwal
" hey buddies,i have cleared my pcc & itz not bcoz of the pen but coz of the hardwork...get it...stop this useless & filthy discussion

"

Totally disagree with you.

Let me tell you PCC clearance is a "choti-moti" baat.

This is 100% a useful discussion that's why you can see my and Balu's comment here in this discussion. Also agree with saif

3 Like

Replied 06 October 2009

Thanks Ankur.. And Priyanka!! Filthy is not at all the right word.. Get some vocabulary!!! And what is useless for you may prove extremely useful to someone else.. If you find it useless, you may as well not participate.

2 Like

Manish Soni (CA , CS) (828 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

Let me tell you PCC clearance is a "choti-moti" baat.

How can PCC clearance is a choti moti baat.,,

when i was in XIIth std i thought how will i clear CS & CA?

I used to see my seniors whom passed CA/CS.

I was very tensed till 2.00 pm on 25-02-08 and 25-02-09 respectively but as i came to know that i had cleared Inter (with 8th AIR ) and Final (missed rank by 1 mark) but now if  i think CS is chotti moti baat then how juniors will be inspired for hard work,,,

Sorry sir completely disagree with you on this point

Manish Soni (CA , CS) (828 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

i would advice to go for mitsubishi UNI SAR/ Cello Technotip as it is comfortable and helps to maintain smooth speed and  writing.,.,

CA Sachin vishnu tardekar (JOB) (95 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

I don't think that the gel pen should use for pen. The Cello Griper is the best pen & that to 0.5 mm wala yaar..................

GURPREET (article) (27 Points)
Replied 06 October 2009

i use pentek - top-tech its nice

i prefer it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: