You’ve got the right stuff: the skills, education and experience needed to do the job. You should be a no-brainer pick for the organization. All that’s left is a successful face-to-face job interview
anization? A job interview without memorableNice stuff sumit with nice dancing baby...
Thanks for sharing....
Keep sharing
Yes, all of these are true.
I can vouch for these from my own experience.
My enthusiam and attitude during the interview was infectious and I was hired as a manager in PwC inspite of having a small firm background.
These traits currently serve me well when I am advising my clients and of course my chairman.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals