(Suggestion) Cheapest GST filing software

Hello Members,

I want a suggestion from you guys ,being a novice I do not have much idea what to do now.

I have been filing my GSTR on my own . I only need to raise just one invoice per month and file GSTR3B and GSTR 1 . so total 24 filing + one annual filing so total 25 GSTR per FY .

I have been using GST Software of Cleartax Since Aug 2017 since they have trial offer.

Today they are asking me to pay 10k for One year to continue their service . the customer support lady said she will request her senior to waive off my last year fee . To continue the service I have to pay 10k + taxes valid till April 2020 .

10k seems unnecessary for my requirment .so I am thinking to chnage to cheaper options if any there then please advise for my requirement .

Also if you can kindly suggest a simple billing software to raise GST invoice online with less fee.
Replies (5)

you can file without any software .

yes I can directly I can feed the figures on GST tables and file . could you suggest me any cheaper GST software if you know ?
Government will provide free software soon as per 32nd GST Council meeting
Don't take software.govt is going to provide free software

Cleartax customer service is saying I have to give last year fee of 10k .  If it was trial period why should I pay no.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details