!..resume blunders..!

These quotes were taken from actual resumes!



"I demand a salary commiserate with my extensive experience."

"I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreadsheet progroms." 

"Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year." 

"Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave." 

"Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions." 

"Failed bar exam with relatively high grades." 

"It's best for employers that I not work with people." 

"Let's meet, so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience." 

"You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time." 

"Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details." 

"I was working for my mom until she decided to move." 

"Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No commitments." 

"I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse." 

"I am loyal to my employer at all costs...Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail." 

"I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and absolutely nothing." 

"My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in meterology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage." 

"I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant." 

"As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments." 

"Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far." 

"Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store." 

"Note: Please don't miscontrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job." 

"Marital status: often. Children: various." 

"Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 a.m. every morning. Could not work under those conditions." 

"The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers." 

"Finished eighth in my class of ten." 

"References: None. I've left a path of destruction behind me."

Replies (3)

My goodness......These r actuals????

ha ha ha... nice one....

Originally posted by : CA Chandani

My goodness......These r actuals????


Yeah these are Actuals........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details