Easy Office
LCI Learning

[results] do you think its really an unavoidable for ICAI

Page no : 2

Kapil Rao (CA Final MCOM (Accountancy))   (804 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

https://www.caresults.nic.in/final/final_roll.asp

Friends this link is still open

I think its gonna b a long wait for us 2morow !!!!!!!!!

vidya (CA FINAL industrial trainee)   (137 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Originally posted by : Kapil Rao

https://www.caresults.nic.in/final/final_roll.asp

Friends this link is still open

I think its gonna b a long wait for us 2morow !!!!!!!!!

HEY KAPIL, TAT LINK WILL OBVIOUSLY OPEN UP TO 2011 RESULTS UNLESS THE MAY 2012 IS READY AND  DECLARED. ONCE ITS OUT ONLY THEN UR LINK WILL CHANGE TILL THEN WHY WUD THEY SEEK UR ROLL NO. FOR DISPLAYING RESULTS. simple logic dude!

d kameswara rao (practice) (33 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Hello !

I am a CMA and passed long back.  Some of  my CA friends have told me some guidelines for passing CA exam. (1)  Don't  do any other professional course by taking approval from ICAI.  If you pass that professional course earlier than CA, you may pass CA after number of attempts or may not pass. This may be to create an impression that CA is toughest course. (2) If you are pursuing other professional courses without permission of ICAI, there is no problem. Based on your performance you may pass the examination (3) Best thing is If you want to become CA, concentrate on CA only and after passing, pursue other courses. One qualification is sufficient to get a decent employment. After that you can pursue any other course. (4) You analyse the situation around you based on the above remarks. (5) There is no doubt that CA is one of the toughtest courses.

This is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Priyesh Jain (CA Service in PSU) (90 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

The Result is neither delayed for any Writ petition, nor for technical reason. This practise is carried out by intelligent minds in the executive committee of ICAI. International Studies and analysis have shown that when the original date of result is postponed, the anxiety among the candidates towards the result is reduced. This will divert their attention and as a result occurence of unfortunate incidents can be  controlled.

PRATIK.S.SHAH (1) (108 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

guys final results hv nvr been postponed once the date is announced.

Dhanapal (Auditing Executive) (208 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Our ICAI does its works as newly estabilished Institute. Now a days so many controls are there in our answer sheet itself. Though still happening how it was before 10years.. 

1 Like

Dhaval (Job) (794 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

This practice of delaying results effects psycologically to students. It creates more pressure for one additional day of the delay.

1 Like

CA. NARAYAN BHANDARI (Manager-Accounts) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

For the first time in the history of CA, CA final result is postponed.

Nirav (student) (42 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

The ICAI has to take a permission from the Court to release the Marks... So it all depends on the hearing

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

wish wish wish ....

icai get d result on time + positive also

Ashish Toms (CA Final) (206 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

First time CA final results posponed? oh ya it was bound to happen, first time I wrote CA Final

My first times with ICAI:

First CPT: Paper cancelled due to paper leak

First PCE: Exam postponed due to Election (which was a good thing)/ results ke baare mein to poocho hi math

First Final: Now this.

3 Like

Akash Jain (CA Final Student) (261 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Define "Evening" in few words please........

Akash Jain (CA Final Student) (261 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

@ ashish My Deep Condonance with you....

1 Like

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

I guess they should add three more days to the date they think the results will be ready to publish... It will not cause the psychological trauma which the students have to go through everytime results are delayed.

Good Luck to all waiting for results!smiley

1 Like

GAURAV KHANDELWAL (Tax Technician) (74 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Eveninng statrts from 4 p. m and end when you go to sleep...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro