Easy Office
LCI Learning

[results] do you think its really an unavoidable for ICAI

Page no : 3

parulnema (Student) (66 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

I think result will be out b/w 3 & 4

CA.Nikhil Moharana (CA in Service) (27 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

@ Ashish Toms: Seems all your first times are troublesome :) Anyways wish you all the best. BTW how is your CPA preparation going? Have seen your posts in CPA forum!!

@ Other Friends: All the best!!

MD. RAFI (Manager Accounts (future CA))   (670 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

result likely to be declared after 2pm, hope all is well, all the best to all waiting for result!

https://caresults.nic.in/

CHAITANYA (C.A.; C.S.) (90 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Originally posted by : d kameswara rao

Hello !

I am a CMA and passed long back.  Some of  my CA friends have told me some guidelines for passing CA exam. (1)  Don't  do any other professional course by taking approval from ICAI.  If you pass that professional course earlier than CA, you may pass CA after number of attempts or may not pass. This may be to create an impression that CA is toughest course. (2) If you are pursuing other professional courses without permission of ICAI, there is no problem. Based on your performance you may pass the examination (3) Best thing is If you want to become CA, concentrate on CA only and after passing, pursue other courses. One qualification is sufficient to get a decent employment. After that you can pursue any other course. (4) You analyse the situation around you based on the above remarks. (5) There is no doubt that CA is one of the toughtest courses.

This is my personal opinion.

sir wrt ur personal opinion, i hv seen many guys got ranks in all three exams CA CS CWA 

ICAI provides courses with NO Discrminition, No Partialities at all

3 cheere for great ICAI, pls dont take doubt

and offcourse CA is toughest course to pass. 

Tanisha Jain (CA final intern) (61 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

"Please go to fllowing URL  https://causelist.kar.nic.in/

Then select case type as Writ petition, then put case no as 18362 and year as 2012."

After filling the above details it shows tat dre is no such case registered....

So may be the results are postponed for some other reason.....BUT what is it n why is it always done and tat too for a a day or so ??

d kameswara rao (practice) (33 Points)
Replied 19 July 2012

Dear Chitanya,

You may be right, because you know lot of students pursuing the different course  and you have latest information since you are a student. But I do not agree with you that CA is toughest course to pass.  There are lot of other courses which are more tougher.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro