Form 1a through stp

yashsr (CA) (2270 Points)

25 July 2011  


I'm actually trying to create a company whose name is actually quite similar to an existing Co. but has one entire word extra. I then went to MCA and was told that it not possible create such a Co. unless you file Form through STP i.e. Straight Trhough Processing. What is it and how do I do it???