This Master class will equip delegates with the elements to identify, manage, mitigate and prevent fraud. The two-day training will encourage knowledge sharing, collaboration and business excellence. Breaking down silos, enhancing employee engagement and developing the corporate culture is vital for businesses who want to perform at the highest levels of integrity. In today’s demanding corporate environment, conflict of interests and fraud which is not managed successfully within an organisation can lead to under performance and in some cases corporate failure. The workshop will also enable delegates to perform at optimal levels and strive towards business excellence.
Everyone attending this three-day intensive training course will receive 12 hours of CPD credits and an electronic certificate to confirm they completed accredited training in conflict management and business excellence.
1. Overview and laying the foundation for Fraud Management
2. The International Environment
3. Types of fraud and Identifying “Red Flags”
4. Anti Fraud Program
5. Education and experience – sharing knowledge
6. Emerging Risk
7. Make use of Data to mitigate risks arising from Fraud
8. Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risk, Data analytics and the use of data to identify suspicious transactions and trends
9. Fraud Risk Management
10. Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
C level executives CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, General Managers and Senior Managers of banking industry with responsibilities of:
To know more in details, click here