1. Aggregate numbers (1st group + 2nd group + both group) of students appearing in the exams increased by almost four times since May 2003 i.e. from 76000 students appeared in May 2003 to 2.85 Lakh students in Nov 2010 ( 2.60 lakh in May 2012). Thanks to CPT regime.
More Interestingly aggregate number of students passed (1st group + 2nd group + both group) had been increased by 8 times since May 2003. In May 2003 only 11346 students was passed in comparison to 80000 students (apx) in Nov 2011
2. In last 5 terms number of students appearing in Group - 1 is more than 1 lakh
3. Passing percentage in Group 1 is more than 30% in continuous three terms.
4. In last 19 terms, only two times both passing % was below 10% i.e. in May 2003 & May 2008. Interestingly number of students passed both group was below 2000 in these two terms only. Passing % in group 1 is more than 15% since May 2003.
5. Both Group passing percentage was more than 20% only in three consecutive terms i.e. Nov 2005, May 2006 & Nov 2006.
6. More than 1 lakh students appeared in 2nd group first time in May 2012.
7. There is no significant increase or decrease in the passing percentage in comparison to CA Final Results. #pdf