OFFICE OF THE PR. COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-I)
F. No. EDI/ Misc-154/2017/Pt I JNCH
Public Notice No. 49/2021
Sub: UPDATION OF IFSC AND BANK ACCOUNT REJECTED BY PFMS
1. Kind attention of all Exporters, Importers, Custom Brokers & other stakeholders is invited to JNCH Public Notice No. 93/2020 dated 29.07.2020 detailing instructions for uploading of documents in E-Sanchit for approval of AD Code/IFSC with Bank Account in ICES.
2. Please also refer to recent PSU Bank mergers and amalgamations, for which Public Notice No. 21/2021 dated 09.03.2021 and Public Notice No. 40/2021 dated 03.05.2021 has been issued regarding updation of change of IFSC and bank account number due to bank merger.
3. For the benefit of stakeholders, a one-time drive is being launched by Nhava Sheva Customs to address all the issues relating to non-validation on account of bank account at PFMS level and ensure that the Drawback/IGST refunds are successfully scrolled out to the stakeholders. A list of all cases requiring validation of bank account details at PFMS level is annexed herewith.
4. In this context, IEC holders appearing in the attached list are requested to update their new IFSC code/new Bank account number through online Export promotion Bank account management facility provided on ICEGATE website using the ‘modify option’, as per Public Notice No. 93/2020 dated 29.07.2020, 130/2020 dated 07.10.2020 and Public Notice No. 40/2021 dated 03.05.2021. A detailed guide on the same is also attached herewith.
5. Difficulty, if any, in implementation of these instructions should be brought to the notice of the Joint Commissioner (EDI) or Deputy Commissioner (EDI), JNCH on firstname.lastname@example.org or on email@example.com or contact EDI section, 2nd Floor, B wing, JNCH for any further assistance.
Pr. Commissioner of Customs,
NS- I, JNCH
Encl:- as above
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH for information.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-II / NS-III/ NS-IV / NS-V, JNCH.
3. All the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
4. All the Deputy/Assistant Commissioner of Customs, JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
5. Concerned Bank
6. DC/EDI for Uploading on the JNCH Website.
7. BCBA / FIEO / AIIEO / Other Associations.
8. Notice Board
9. Office Copy
Please find the attached file for details