Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 239 of 2020
On promotion, the transfer/postings of the following officers in the grade of Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax/Pr. Director General of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
|Civil Code||Name of the officer||Posted as|
|1||86028||D.C. PATWARI||Pr.CCIT, KARNATAKA & GOA|
|2||86029||SAROJ DESWAL||Pr.CCIT, RAJASTHAN|
|3||86033||ATUL PRANAY||Pr.CCIT, KOLKATA|
|4||86034||RUBY SRIVASTAVA||Pr.CCIT, NAGPUR|
|5||86035||K K SINGH||Pr.CCIT, BIHAR & JHARKHAND|
2. In addition, the following additional charge arrangement in the grade of CCIT/Pr.DGIT, is hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||Additional charge assigned to||Civil Code|
|I||Pr.CCIT, ODISHA||Pr.CCIT, ATUL PRANAY, Pr.,
|2||Pr.CCIT, UP (West)||PRITAM SINGH,
Pr.CCIT, UP (EAST)
3. The officers assigned to hold additional charge shall not be eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR-49.
4. The compliance reports regarding relieving/ joining of the above officers shall be forwarded by the officer concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 09.12.2020. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily be done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA) on-line on irsofficersonline. gov. in.
5. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT, 0/0 Principal CCIT (CCA) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Finance Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/ Members, CBDT/ JS(Admn.),CBDT/JS(R).
7. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
8. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/Secretary General, ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. Data Base Cell, CBDT.