- The fee for verification of answer books is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both groups.
- The application essentially in the candidate’s own handwriting indicating Roll No., address, and paper(s) to be verified should be submitted within a month from the date of declaration of result.
- Typewritten applications are not entertained.
- There is no provision for re-valuation of papers.
- There is no standard application form.
- Request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in Hindi language if the medium of examination was Hindi else in English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and payable at New Delhi is received within one month from the date of declaration of result.