Securities and Exchange Board of India
December 22, 2020
All listed entities
All the recognized Stock Exchanges
Dear Sir / Madam,
Master Circular on (i) Scheme of Arrangement by Listed Entities and (ii) Relaxation under Sub-rule (7) of rule 19 of the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957
1. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), from time to time, has been issuing various circulars/directions which lay down the detailed requirements to be complied by listed entities while undertaking schemes of arrangements.
2. In order to enable the users to have access to the applicable circulars at one place, Master Circular in respect of schemes of arrangement has been prepared.
3. This Master Circular is a compilation of relevant and updated circulars issued by SEBI which deal with schemes of arrangement and which are operational as on date of this circular.
4. A list of SEBI circulars compiled in this Master Circular is given in Appendix at the end of this Master Circular.
5. In case of any inconsistency between the Master Circular and the applicable circulars, the content of the relevant circular shall prevail.
6. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in.
Click here for details