Government of India
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
10th May, 2021
Trade Notice No. 04/2021-2022
1. Regional Authorities of DGFT
2. Customs Commissionarates
3. EPCs and Members of Trade & Industry
4. Joint Secretary (Customs), CHIC, Department of Revenue.
Subject: Extension of validity of Registration cum Membership Certificate (RCMC) beyond 31st March, 2021.
Under para 2.55 & 2.56 of FTP read with paras 2.91 – 2.95 of HBP, 2015-20, Export Promotion Councils (EPCs) have been issuing RCMCs to its members.
2. In view of the current situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in continuation of Trade Notice No. 60/2019-2020 dated 31st March, 2020, it has been decided that Regional Authorities (RAs) of DGFT will not insist on valid RCMC (in cases where the same has expired on or before 31st March, 2021) from the applicants for any incentive/authorizations till 30th September, 2021.
3. EPCs will collect the applicable fees for the year 2021-22 on restoration of normalcy.
This is issued with the approval of the competent authority.
Jt. Director General of Foreign Trade
[Issued from F. No. 01/93/180/08/AM-19/PC-2(B)/e- 11168]