CIR/MRD/DP/ 27 /2014
September 18, 2014
All Stock Exchanges
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sub: Establishment of Connectivity with both depositories NSDL and CDSL – Companies eligible for shifting from Trade for Trade Settlement (TFTS) to Normal Rolling Settlement
1. It is observed from the information provided by the depositories that the companies listed in Annexure ‘A’ have established connectivity with both the depositories.
2. The stock exchanges may consider shifting the trading in these securities to normal Rolling Settlement subject to the following:
a) At least 50% of other than promoter holdings as per clause 35 of Listing Agreement are in dematerialized mode before shifting the trading in the securities of the company from TFTS to normal Rolling Settlement. For this purpose, the listed companies shall obtain a certificate from its Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) and submit the same to the stock exchange/s. However, if an issuer-company does not have a separate RTA, it may obtain a certificate in this regard from a practicing company Secretary/Chartered Accountant and submit the same to the stock exchange/s.
b) There are no other grounds/reasons for continuation of the trading in TFTS.
3. The Stock Exchanges are advised to report to SEBI, the action taken in this regard in the Monthly/Quarterly Development Report.
Deputy General Manager
Sr. No. Name of the Company ISIN
1. Salem Erode Investments Limited INE894E01028
2. Tinnevelly Tuticorin Investments Limited INE902E01029
3. Dalmia Industrial Development Limited INE642P01019
4. Positive Electronics Limited INE813P01016
5. Vegetable Products Limited INE761D01013
6. Denim Developers Limited #Formerly
Oriental Vinyls Ltd. INE956N01018
7. Virat Leasing Limited INE347L01014
8. Kaushal Investments Limited INE612E01016
9. Crescent Leasing Limited INE767G01013
10. Fraser and Company Limited INE184Q01010
11. Synergy Bizcon Limited INE945O01019
12. Durgesh Merchants Limited INE616Q01011