Securities and Exchange Board of India
August 13, 2021
All Listed entities
All Recognized Stock Exchanges
Sub: Disclosure of shareholding pattern of promoter(s) and promoter group entities.
1. Regulation 31(4) of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“LODR”) mandates that all entities falling under promoter and promoter group be disclosed separately in the shareholding pattern on the website of stock exchanges, in accordance with the format(s) specified by the Board.
2. Accordingly, SEBI vide Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD/13/2015 dated November 30, 2015 and Circular no. SEBI/HO/CFD/CMD1/CIR/P/2018/149 dated December 07, 2018, prescribed formats for disclosure of shareholding pattern including disclosure of holding of specified securities of promoter and promoter group, public shareholders and significant beneficial owners, respectively.
3. Currently, the shareholdings of promoter(s) and promoter group entities are collectively disclosed under ‘table II – Statement showing shareholding pattern of the Promoter and Promoter Group’ of the aforementioned circular. In the interest of transparency to the investors, all listed entities shall now provide such shareholding, segregated into promoter(s) and promoter group. The revised format of aforementioned table II is placed at Annexure A. The circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD/13/2015 dated November 30, 2015 stands modified to that extent.
4. The Stock Exchanges are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of all listed entities and also disseminate the same on their websites.
5. The Circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 read with Regulation 101(2) of the LODR.
Compliance and Monitoring Division
Corporation Finance Department
Tel No. 022-26449315
Email id: email@example.com
Please refer to the attached file for full notification.