Restore VAT refund privilege for the Mauritian High Commission in Delhi
TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I. P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110002
No.F. 5(45)/Policy-II/VAT/ Amendment/2010/2078-87
No.F. 5(45)/Policy-II/VAT/Amend/2010 -WHEREAS the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India have vide their letter No.10105/Secy(W)/2010 dated the 7th December, 2010, requested the Govt. of NCT of Delhi to restore VAT refund privilege for the Mauritian High Commission in Delhi; and of reciprocity; and whereas I am of the opinion that it is expedient in the interest of general public so to do.
NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 103 of the Delhi Value Added tax Act, 2004, (Delhi Act 3 of 2005), I, Jalaj Shrivastava, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, hereby, make the following amendment in the Sixth Schedule of the said Act, namely:-
In The Sixth Schedule of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004 –
In the entry at Sl.No.1, in part-A, in the sub-entry at Sl.No. (60) regarding Mauritius,
for the amount “Rs.1500/-” occurring at the end, the amount “Rs.4500/-” shall be substituted.
This notification shall come into force with effect from 8.9.2010.
COMMISSIONER (VALUE ADDED TAX)
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :-
- The Secretary (GAD), Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi with one spare copy for its publication in Delhi Gazette Part-IV (extraordinary) in today’s date.
- Dy.Chief of Protocol (P), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, Akbar Bhawan, Chankyapuri, New Delhi.
- The Principal Secretary to Finance Minister, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi.
- The P.A. to the Leader of Opposition, 29, Delhi Legislative Assembly, Old Secretariat, Delhi.
- P.S. to Commissioner, Value Added tax, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- The Joint Secretary (Law), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- The Registrar, Delhi Value Added Tax Appellate Tribunal, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- VATO (Ward-99), Department of Trade & Taxes, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Guard File.
VALUE ADDED TAX OFFICER (POLICY