Procedure for Verification of Answer Books of Chartered Accountants - Final Examinations (May-2010) and Common proficiency test (June-2010)
The Students who wish to apply for Verification of their answer books for the Chartered Accountants Examination held in May,2010and CPT held on June 20,2010 are requested to note and follow the procedure as detailed below:
- For Final: The fee for verification of answer books is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both groups.
- For CPT: The fee for verification of OMR SHEET is Rs 200/-
- The application essentially in the candidate’s own handwriting indicating Roll No., Examination attended (Final/CPT), address, and paper(s) to be verified should be submitted within a month from the date of declaration of result.
- Typewritten applications are not entertained.
- There is no provision for re-valuation of papers.
- There is no standard application form.
- Request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in Hindi language if the medium of examination was Hindi else in English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and payable at New Delhi is received within one month from the date of declaration of result.
- It may be noted that your application for verification should not contain MobileNumber/Landline Telephone Numbers(s)/E-mail id’s.
Last date for submission for verification of requests
- Final --- 19.08.2010
- CPT --- 19.08.2010
- The application as above along with the requisite DD may be sent to :
The Additional Secretary (Exam)
Post Box No. 7112
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.