'Introduction of 15 Days Executive Development Programme (e-Mode)' (New Training Structure) under The Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
In accordance with regulation 46BB of the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations 2020, students are required to complete One month Executive Development Programme (EDP) prior to commencing 21 months Practical training. Out of one month, students may undergo 15 Days EDP through online mode (e-mode) and 15 Days EDP through classroom mode.
The Institute has introduced 'EDP (15 Days) e-Mode' through its E-Learning Portal and the students may enroll for the same through ICSI Stimulate Portal i.e. https://stimulate.icsi.edu/ . Eligible students can undergo 'EDP (15 Days) e-Mode' on anytime, anywhere basis within 90 days of their registration. In addition to the 15 Days EDP in e-Mode, students are required to complete remaining 15 days EDP through classroom mode as per the guidelines of the Institute.
Eligibility: All Students who have passed Executive Programme and wish to start training under New Training structure as per the Company Secretaries CS (Amendment) Regulations, 2020.
Date of Opening of Registration: 03rd February, 2021 (11:00 am on wards) Programme Fees : Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) Modalities:
1. 'EDP (15 Days) e-Mode' is on anytime, anywhere basis.
2. For registration, a student need to click on https://stimulate.icsi.edu/ ; Use their Smash Login id and Password for logging into the Stimulate Portal. Select Short Term Training – Apply for Training and then click on the grid showing particulars of training.
3. Students can access 'EDP (15 Days) e-Mode' content via e-learning portal of the Institute. The User Id and Password for the same will be sent to registered e-mail id within 7 working days from the date of registration.
4. Students already registered at the e-learning portal may access EDP (15 Days) e-Mode Course Content through the following link:
5. Students are required to whitelist the mail ID LearningExchange@tcsitontap.com in their registered email id, so that they may get system generated email in their inbox.
6. A student is required to complete all the sessions of EDP (15 Days) e-Mode within 90 days from the date of activating their account in the e-learning portal for the said training.
7. Fees for the 15 Days EDP through e-Mode is Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only). If any student is not able to complete the training within the time frame, then the access to the e-learning portal will be deactivated after 90 days and he/she will need to do the remaining part of the training after paying 50% of the fees. In case any students is not able to complete the training during the extended period, no further extension will be allowed and he/she will have to seek fresh registration to the 15 Days EDP through e-mode.
8. Students will be required to undergo the sessions in a sequential manner as available on the E-Learning Portal.
9. Until a session is completed, no student will be allowed to start the next session.
10. Students may undergo sessions at any time, any day with full flexibility of selecting the time.
11. Students are advised NOT to click on the 'Mark as Complete' button unless the course completion status is 100%.
12. Once the course completion status becomes 100%, students have to click on 'Mark as Complete' button to generate the certificate.
13. e-learning portal User Manual/FAQ: For better utilization portal, students may refer the user Manual/FAQ available at the following link :
14. In case of any query/clarification, students may write to the Institute at email@example.com
Directorate of Training