The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has notified that all types of training to be completed before appearing for CMA Intermediate/Final Examinations as applicable are hereby exempted only for the June 2021 Term of Examinations. Read the official announcement below:
THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
(STATUTORY BODY UNDER AN ACT OF PARLIAMENT)
12, SUDDER STREET, KOLKATA - 700 016.
Ref. No.: G/128/04(2)/2021
April 23, 2021
Sub: Exemption of All Types of Training Requirements for June-2021 Term of Examinations.
As decided by the Council, this is to notify that all types of training to be completed before appearing CMA Intermediate/ Final Examinations as applicable are hereby exempted only for June- 2021 Term of Examinations due to pandemic situation arising out of spread of COVID-19.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee, Secretary
1. President's Office.
2. Secretary, T&EF and Placement Committee.
3. All HODs at Headquarters, Delhi Office and Hyderabad Centre of Excellence.
4. AII Regional Councils of the Institute.
5. AII Chapters of the Institute.
6. All CMA Support Centres of the Institute.
7. AII Extension Centres of the Institute.
8. All Overseas Centres of the Institute.
9. IT Dept - for uploading on the website of the Institute
1. President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Vice President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
3. AII Council Members