New Career Opportunity
ICAI requires technically par excellence professionally successful, academically brilliant, and administratively capable human resources at various level for being part of the business transformation project at ICAI in its headquarters at Delhi/Noida.
The ICAI is the apex accountancy body established by the Parliament for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. During its glorious existence of more than sixty-two years, ICAI has achieved recognition as a premier accountancy body not only in south asian region but globally as well.
ICAI is looking for a hands-on , dynamic leaders who can take various roles and ownership to drive the Project Parivratan Project. This role requires a mix of technical and managerial skills. The candidate must be a passionate and self-driven individual who has a desire to be the best in the business in his domain.
The details of the roles are as follow:
· Ensure design, build and implementation of work product,
· Participate in requirements elicitation, validation of architecture, creation
· Review of design, assign and review tasks for work implementation
· Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
· ERP implementation knowledge
· knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint/development experience in .net
· Networking and Information security knowledge.
· Keen attention to detail
· Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
Qualification for the Role: Bachelor of Engineering, MCA ,Post Graduation / MBA /Chartered Accountants/ with computer specialization.
Candidates with impressive, consistent and proven academic/professional track record and relevant post qualification experience alone should apply. Attractive compensation and best career prospects would be offered commensurate with Technology and business process knowledge, relevant qualification, experience including competence in the respective field and on the basis of nature of offer mutually agreed to i.e., regular or three years minimum contract. Relaxation in eligibility criteria and higher start can however be considered, at the discretion of the Management for deserving candidates.
Present total monthly emoluments inclusive of Basic Pay, DA at Central Govt. rates and HRA at 35% of Basic pay and Transport subsidy will be:
1 Deputy Director Rs.87000
2 Assistant Director Rs.50000
3 Sr. Executive Officer Rs.43000
Other usual benefits such as LTC, PF, Pensionetc as per rules of the Institute would also be applicable.
Further details about the Institute, and the prescribed format for application is available at ICAI website www.icai.org . Applications may be sent to Deputy Secretary HRD (P) (firstname.lastname@example.org) super scribing the advertisement reference, within 10 days of this advertisement/announcement.